As we settle into a new normal, one big (and positive) change, is getting everyone outdoors. But in an area which is majority a concrete jungle, it can be hard to know the best green spaces. So we’ve done the job for you. Here are our top 6 green spaces in London.
1. Islington Green – The closest to us! An easy 10 minute walk and a lovely green space to enjoy this summer. Get here.
2. Caledonian Park – Known for being the second-largest park in Islington, it is also home of the famous Caledonian Clock Tower. A lovely picturesque spot. Get here.
3. Isabella Plantation, Richmond – You won’t feel like you’re in London. Full of rare and unusual trees and shrubs, the Isabella Plantation is a beautiful spot set in the depths of Richmond Park. Get here.
4. Primrose Hill – Some could say it has the best view from any park in London. See the tops of skyscrapers as you lay down in lean green grass. Get here.
5. Highbury Fields – Currently stands as Islington’s biggest park! with its impressive 29 acres of green space to enjoy. The location serves as both an ideal play area for youngsters and a great sporting venue with its housing of the Highbury Pool and Gym. What’s more, Highbury Fields plays host to a barbecue area, making it a perfect pick for picnics. Get here.
6. St James’s park – Thanks to this park’s central location, you can enjoy fab views of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the London Eye and Horse Guards Parade from The Blue Bridge. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife, including the park’s famous pelicans. Get here.Back to All posts.